Greenback Expat Tax Services is hosting a live, interactive webinar so that you become tax compliant before the upcoming June 15th deadline! And the best part: it’s free.
Join host David McKeegan, Co-Founder of Greenback and one of Greenback’s expat–specialist accountants to learn about:
- Important 2018 dates and deadlines for all expats
- Document checklist
- Glossary for first time expat tax filers, including FBAR, FATCA Form 8938, and how to qualify as an expat
- Information for expats who owe taxes
- How to file now and reduce tax penalties
- Recent changes, including the impact of Tax Cut & Jobs Act and what foreign business owners need to know about the repatriation tax
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program closing date
- Streamlined Filing Procedures
- Plus, we’ll host a live Q&A at the end – so you can get the answers to anything that wasn’t covered!
Save the date for Wed May 16, 2018, at noon GMT and click here to register:
Attendance at the webinar is limited, so register today! We’ll see you there.