Training / Internship visa Germany requires
This visa is for those who wish to either train or become an intern within Germany. It requires the following documents:
- Completed and declaration signed application form
- Two passport photos (must adhere to strict requirements)
- Valid national passport
- A4 photocopy of passport data page
- Health insurance confirmation letter with at least 30,000 Euros emergency coverage
- All flight reservations, public transport tickets, etc.
- Confirmation of accommodation for your entire stay within the Schengen area
- Deputation/no-objection letter signed by your employer
- Final approval letter from a German company with conditions of your stay within Germany, with payment confirmation
- If applicable, confirmation letter from the “Bundesagentur für Arbeit” (Federal Employment Agency/ZAV)
- Educational qualification evidence (I.e., diploma or similar)
- Evidence of civil status (children’s birth certificate, marriage certificate etc.)
How to apply for a Training/Internship Visa
To apply, you must present all the necessary documents at your country’s German embassy. After the initial application, completed in person, any further visas required may be submitted (including documents) via a travel agency or agent. In order to guarantee a completed visa, please submit your visa at least three weeks before your expected travel departure.
Payment for the visa
In order to process an internship visa Germany requests payment via bank transfer (checks, cash and credit cards are not accepted). The payment should be made out to your local German consulate within a period of two months, and was 60 Euros as of 2008. Please be advised that fees are non-refundable in the event of a visa being rejected and prices may be subject to change.